Friday 1 June 2012

Be Lascivious

I’m reviving the Fashion Lingerie Bordello blog, to once again tease you with all the latest goodies we have coming in: selling out and of course my long lusting list of favourite things. The Bordello showroom is newly set up in a secret East London location, Madame Bordello, is busy taking private appointments and filling the showroom with beautiful selective lingerie and toys, all for your pleasure and mine.

With it now officially being Summer, I’ve found the perfect range of lingerie to wear; the Kitty and Simone raspberry, designed by luxury British brand Lascivious.

Simone & Kitty

Standing in front of a mirror, dressed in the Kitty set with my derriere exposed through the ouvert briefs, suspenders firmly stretched across my thighs, and my breasts bearing all through the perfectly cut cupless bra. My reflection screamed serial tease, I could feel my playful side coming out. I thought this Kitty lingerie set was designed for me to have a lot of fun with.


The bright pink kitty set is flirty, fun and sexy. I like the layering of the soft tulle ruffles on the briefs and on the bra. The suspender belts additional darts help to enhance my small frame, and the silk binding and taffeta bows are the perfect finishing touch.


 Kitty Raspberry Peekaboo Bra


A second favourite, is the eye-catching Simone raspberry range with its balcony bra. I found it to be really comfortable, flattering with underwire support; giving me a generous cleavage. The neon pop of pink silk against the black tulle is a beautiful contrast, and this summer's hot new trend. Which I absolutely love. Wearing the matching briefs and suspender belt, my reflection this time whispered provocatively sexy and in control. 
Raspberry Simone this summer's must have bra


I've bought both sets of lingerie, with the Kitty hanging in my wardrobe, and the Raspberry Simone I'm wearing out tonight. (underneath my dress of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment